07 May 2010

Pain is temporary;

In life, there'll be countless incidents of failure, dissapointments and heartbreaks and all we have to do is to suck it up and move on. The truth hurts no doubt, especially so to an athelete who's told she's not good enough. Truth behold, OUCH. But this can also serve as a form of motivation to persevere and work harder than ever to come back a stronger, better, fitter and faster player. Point is, this has really affected me alot and I really wonder whether I can successfully pull through this. I wonder why I'm so affected even when I already was mentally prepared but guess when the truth comes, it slaps. Hard. For now, I'll just focus on tasks at hand and chill.

Planning to take on a full time job to keep myself busy.. Meeting up with old friends as well.

Jiayou.

No comments:

Post a Comment