30 March 2010

It kinda sucks to always get ready and hyped up but having everything come to naught. At that point I really felt like giving everything up, and stop living this dream that I actually cannot handle. 5 games and I'm the only one who hasn't played a single quarter. Was actually trying my best to hold everything together but when Kailing came up to me, the dam in me just burst and the tears started to roll. Still managed to cool down and carry on ice bath as per normal, thank goodness.

But I guess what got me here today is a mentality that is to not give up and keep fighting and fighting. and fighting and fighting and fighting...... But sometimes I tire, that's all.

Trying now to get my motivation back and work harder than ever.

Trying also to get all my uni apps settled and my medicine essay as well. Kinda having second thoughts about it though..

Owell, hope tmr will be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment