Weekend dive trip to Tioman was really awesome. Can totally see myself falling in love with diving! :D Can't wait for my next dive trip in June. Company was great too, instructors and dive buddies alike. Made a few new friends too. Pictures up soon!
Game yesterday, we won extremes 35-34. It was awesome coming back from a 7 point loss to an eventual win. Game was much better for me yesterday than it was last week. Guess the weekend getaway really helped me alot! :D
Been meeting up with siusiu alot and talking about relationships and commitments and shopping! Haha really love time spent together cuz she's really a great love advice buddy! HAHA. Of course most of the time I'm the one dishing the advice. Since we're fellow love advice buddies. Shopping has been albeit enjoyable. I have decided to invest in more feminine clothes from now on and not be so boyish(HAHAHA funny right) anymore. Haha my parents must be elated if they realise this.
All that aside, I really need to let nature take its course and not try too hard cuz if I try too hard everything will just come to naught in due course. A little bit of attraction but it might just not be meant to be. Or a little infactuation. &must must must hold myself together and not get too affected over it or else it'll just spoil the rest of my holidays.
&I think I should most likely be accepting NTU accountancy. Uni starts end August I dont want it to! Haha welcome back to reality Jasmine. UNSW Medicine Interview this Friday hope things go alright!
On a completely random note, I'm lovin' my holidays! :D
19 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment