18 January 2010

Without you life goes on

I had a great day today. Caught up with S over a movie and lunch today. He treated me. Felt bad but he insisted so I accepted and much appreciate. Friends like him really make my day. Thanks so much dude (:

Then he went off for his game and I headed down to tampines to meet C and P. Spent the rest of the day with them and had a yummy croissant C made for dinner. Good stuff. Hanging out with them made me take my mind off alot of things which I really needed a break from so thats really good.

Things havent been going too well on my side but I know it'll be okay at the very end because of all these people who care for me and will support me through it all. Thanks (:

"Dont cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

No comments:

Post a Comment