16 January 2010

So, have I got your adrenaline pumping?

I just had the most amazing, happiest day in a long long time! :D





Met up with Jo after like really long. Was really good catching up, i missed her company. Spoke about the usual sad lives but well alls wells ends wells for the both of us, hopefully. And she promised the take the ID photo with me the next time so if you're reading this, I REMEMBER! Haha. But I had a great time with her. Appreciate good friends in times like these, they make me feel much better about myself. So, thanks babe (: (:





Mum bought a Swaroski(sp?) charm for me today! I chose it she just agreed to pay. HEHE so that made me even happier! (:





And then off to meet the old gang for Cham's birthday suprise. Damn funny cuz she was so sian that her family kept walking around and going to lame places (they were really being nice and trying to stall for time) haha so that spoilt kid was damn grouchy she ah.. But she was really surprised and it was great. Okayokay, here comes the highlight of the night! We headed over to clarke quay after her surprise and we took the bungy!! OH MY GOODNESS. They coaxed me into it, just the three of us, and it was crazy. HAHA I was shit scared and spewing out four letter words but it was really a once in a lifetime experience and I didnt regret it! So yay. HAHA. Honestly, it was damn fun I tell you. And its awesome how this bunch of people always manages to coax me into doing crazy things with them, and that's really the best part.









HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAM!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment