Happy 2010!
Glad that 2009 is finally over. It was a tough year for me I'd say, having to cope with so many things on my plate and perhaps not quite succeeding. But 2009 was a year filled with lessons learnt and limits reached. Fenced up quite abit for quite a while which was not too healthly but well, we try. Made a few new friends this year, some of which became aquaintances, some of which became closer ones. In 2009, I've grown to become a better person, a better friend, a better student, a better daughter(okay maybe not), learnt a new sport, took on a new instrument and well, take things with a pinch of salt. Thanks for all who has impacted me in 2009, you guys know who you are cuz I sent out respective text msges. I hope 2010 will be a superb year for all of us!
Countdown at Huang's was damn fun! WII the whole night, think we know all the songs by heart on band hero already! HAHA good times. Prata in the morning at simpang, cheap and satisfying. Reached home at 11 in the morning then dinner with TK netballers at a place opp aowci's. Heading to Bintan from the 6-8th with them, can't wait! (:
Nike party yesterday was pretty fun, mahjong after was, refreshing. New at the game, late at night, sleepy(&hence impatient) khakis. HAHA but I learnt alot and won $7. Beginner's luck I'd say? (:
Gonna be a long lazy day.
03 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment