19th birthday was a BLAST. Officially the most memorable ever. And I'm so glad it's this year, before I leave for Australia next year.
230710
Met up with Cel, Jieyu and Yi Hao after so long! Had sucha great time (: Dinner at raindrops which was pretty cool cuz I know everyone there and got to try the food! What blew me away was the surprise from them! Chef Jay made me an awesome 3 tier brownie base cake coated with strawberries which was awesome :D Totally made my day. It was so overwhelming also cuz they switched off all the lights(we had a full house that day, mind you) and sang happy birthday for me. Like OMG. Great company, blew me away. I love surprises :) Cel stayed over an we talked about lotsa things which was good :)
240710
Went down to VJ in the morning to collect a service award for Netball.. Had lunch with Ruth after a very long time and it was really good catching up with her! Hope she decides to go to Canberra to study as well then we can go together! :)
Then went down to support Nike and 19s for Pesta Sukan.. Both teams pretty much sailed through the first round, I reckon both will face off in the finals.
Then proceeded to Timbre with Jo, Hui Yu, Jean, Gina, Michelle, Shilin and Ming Yue. It was fun, though we had to wait like forever to get our table. We finished off all our food in less than half an hour. HAHA. Had a good time catching up abit with Jo, miss the times we're much closer. But it was great to have her around that day (: And so I was also sabotaged to go on stage for some birthday fun, which was fun, albeit embarrassing. HAHA not cut out for all these stuff! Nonetheless, it was memorable! :)
After that I headed to Phuture to meet Bing and Bra came a while later cuz she got lost. It was pretty fun I must say :) Though the guys were really bold! We were for a while encircled by this group of guys, tsk. And so, did I mention I got drunk? Well I was sober but tipsy. Vodka with sprite really hit the spot but it was the flaming Lamborghini that killed me. But it was good. Haha. So Bra sent me home and in the car, I could feel my stomach churning, luckily I managed to hold it in! Puked when I got home and it was no good. But nonetheless, clubbing was fun!
250710
Had a steamboat dinner that night with family and the TK netballers. Everyone was present except Ching, whom I'm actually quite concerned about. She is MIA-ing. But owell, guess she may jst be busy preparing for the big As. It was great fun to have the gang all together again, talking crap and laughing. So happy that Ci Hui could make it too, wouldn't have been the same without her (: Sent Siu and Vyl back after that and good camwhoring session in the car, as usual! HAHA. Good to have all my family and relatives all around, jst like last year! And, I love steamboat :D
Pictures up tmr! :)
Goodnight!
I am feelin' loved!
29 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment